Oyado Tamaki (お宿 玉樹 ほの香)
This is an aesthetic salon in Ikaho Onsen in Oyado Tamaki, located about 15 minutes by taxi from JR Shibukawa Station in Gunma Prefecture. It is developing aesthetic for guests that combine the comfort of treatment by Western science and procedures, and the ideology rooted in the Orient spirit. The course has a wide range of massages such as facials, body care, whole body stress care and lymphatic massages. There is also a plan with an aesthetic course and accommodation, as well as a day plan.
Gunma Pref. Shibukawashi Ikahomachikaho 87-2 (Shibukawa / IkahoArea)
Review of Oyado TamakiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
It was very easy to reach by bus from Tokyo as there is a highway bus several times a day directly from Shinjuku to...
- Gunma Pref. Shibukawashi Ikahomachikaho 87-2 [map]
- With the holidays of the inn
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 3,001-5,000yen, 5,001-10,000yen, 10,000yen or more [Night] 3,001-5,000yen, 5,001-10,000yen, 10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 0-120 minutes
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.