Maebashi Sports Park前橋総合運動公園
This complex is located approximately 25 minutes from the JR Maebashi Station by taking the bus headed towards Omuro Park. The complex covers a total are of 25.9 hectares—around 5.5 times the size of Tokyo Dome. It has a variety of sports facilities, including a floodlit tennis court, a baseball field, a community pool with retractable roof, among other facilities. It is an oasis for city residents with a 1,800-meter-long exercise course for joggers and walkers to enjoy, a grassy plaza with play equipment, a free, open fishing pond.
Review of Maebashi Maebashi Sports ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Gunma Pref. Maebashishi Arakuchimachi 437-2 [ map ]
- Tuesday (Public holiday:The next day)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 25, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.