This store is located approximately 15 minutes by taxi from the JR Takasaki Station, or approximately 20 minutes from the Kan-etsu Expressway Takasaki Interchange. Foremost Daruma producer in the country, and located in Takasaki City, this store makes and sells Takasaki Daruma. It produces various types and sizes of handmade Daruma, from Fuku Daruma to Maneki Neko-shaped Daruma, in huge quantities. Apart from a few certain varieties, it is possible to have names printed on the Daruma, and while the workshop is usually off-limits to the public, there are also original eyebrow and beard-drawing experience events available. (A reservation is required.)
- Gunma Pref. Takasakishi Fujitsukamachi 124-2
- Western Area
- open everyday
- [Painting experience] [1 person] From 880yen (reservation required)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Others (Available outside the store)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 3,001-5,000yen [Night] 3,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (please read, etc.)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- I alway order a year end becouse III present for my relative. Daruma is wish our will or hope and evrything with write Darumas right eye. When your wish is granted you can write Darumas left eye.
- House of Daruma
- This place is not a restaurant as it is listed on Tripadvisor list but the factory as well as the place where the sale of traditional Japanese wishing doll named Daruma. The quantity of Daruma dolls...
- House of Daruma
- Not sure why is this listed in TripAdvisor as a eating place, there is nothing to eat here. It is the House of the Daruma. You can google for Daruma to learn more about the historical relevance of...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.