Minakami Hodaigi Ski Resort
This ski resort has 16 courses with a total length of 12,620 meters and 7 lifts. It is located approximately 30 minutes from the Kan’etsu Expressway Minakami Interchange. Because of its highest altitude of 1,400 meters, the ski resort gets a lot of excellent quality snow. The ski resort has a diverse layout, with a wide range of courses, from the Downhill Course, which always has deep powder snow for advanced skiers to enjoy, to courses which beginners can easily enjoy, as well as a Snow Park and a Kids’ Land. There is also a Kids’ Laboratory, where children can improve while learning in a fun-filled way.
- Gunma Pref. Tonegunminakamimachi Fujiwara 3839-1
- Numata-Tone Area
- [Chair lift business Hours] 8:30-16:30 * Other Depends on facility.
- Early Apr.-Early Dec.(Scheduled)
- [Lift 1 Sunday Ticket] [Adult] 4,500yen [Child] 3,000yen [Shinia] 4,000yen * 2020-2021 Season Fee Friday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Not available (Smoking area Available)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 3,001-5,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Family ski trip
- Medium sized ski area with lots to do. Beautiful snow when we visited.Very few foreigners and during the week it was very quiet indeed. Really enjoyed the skiing.
- Great powder snow
- Mother nature’s timing was impeccable for our visit , which meant I skied some of the deepest powder snow I have ever experienced ( chest deep in side country and waist deep on piste) . There is also...
- small but fun resort, incredibly fun when theres powder
- Its large enough to be entertained for a day if you are riding the groomed trails. When it snows, the powder is very impressive. Tons of fun. Food options are plentiful and tasty.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.