Matsue Horikawa Local Beer Hall
Beer Hall / Beer Restaurant
"This is a beer hall where you can enjoy a Matsue local beer called ""Beer Hearn"". Also, at the beer restaurant visitors can eat Shimane Wagyu Beef and Shinjiko Shicchin, seven types of seafoods that can be found in the Seto Inland Sea. You can also enjoy five types of local beers at the beer counter overlooking the souvenir corner and the beer factory. It is a convenient facility that is walking distance from the Matsue Castle and Shiomi Nawate tourist site lined with traditional Japanese houses. "
- Shimane Pref. Matsueshi Kurodachou 509-1
[Beer Restaurant] 11:00-16:30(LO16:00)
- Parking Lot
- Not available (Please use the adjacent Municipal Shiroyama Nishi Parking Lot)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Not available
- Available (marriage smart navigation)
- English Menu
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- nice place with excellent draft beer
- 5 minutes walking from the castle, a nice place where you can drink excellent draft beer, tables outside. a free shuttle drives you back in the city center
- HBH drink up the flavours of Japan
- Had a very good Japanese lunch as part of a tour group. Hot plate between 4 people with choices of meats and fish to place and cook. Good local beer 540 yen each. Took the canal boat cruise from the...
- When you enter what is a shop you see a bar in the corner and a couple of brewing tanks in the corner. Apart from the hoppy smell you would hardly know beer was brewed here.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.