Kosenkaku Yojokan (湖泉閣 養生館)
At this hot spring inn guests can enjoy water flowing directly from two hot spring sources into all the baths. Day trips to the onsen are also available and the outdoor bath overlooking the lake is popular. It is said to be a bath for beautiful skin as the water incorporates a large amount of metasilicate, a component for beautiful skin.
Tottori Pref. Touhakugunyurihamachou Hikiji 144 (Kurayoshi / MisasaArea)
[Sunday return bath] 14:00-20:00
Review of Kosenkaku YozyokanTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
144 Hikiji, Tohaku-gun, Yurihama-cho 689-0715, Tottori Prefecture, Japan
Kosenkaku Yojokan is one of the best ryokan we have stayed in Japan.xa0It has great...
- Tottori Pref. Touhakugunyurihamachou Hikiji 144 [map]
- [Sunday return bath] 14:00-20:00
- open everyday (not during busy seasons)
- [Sunday Return Bathing charge Friday]
[Children (3 years old-Elementary School Students)] 400yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available (Smoking area Available)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 30, 2020 (Information as of June 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tottori prefecture is Japanese seasonal diversity at its best: Huge sand dunes cover the north coast, making for the perfect summer beach trip complete with the unexpected addition of camels; November brings the delectable snow crab, while winter around Mount Daisen, the Chugoku region’s highest mountain, promises snow sports and magical views.