Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This facility is located near the center of Tottori City. The bath room of Hakkakuendo, closely resembling the octagonal Yumedono (Hall of Dreams) of Horyu-ji Temple, offers six types of bath, such as open-air baths and bath tubs made of Japanese cypress. Guests can casually enjoy the natural hot spring.
- Tottori Pref. Tottorishi Eirakuonsenchou 651
- 13:30-20:00 (Please contact us for Saturday Sunday, specific Sunday, etc.)
- Irregular holidays (4 times a year, confirmation required)
- [Bathing fee] [Adult] 1,100yen [Elementary school students] 800yen [Toddlers (under 6 years old)] 300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Available (Smoking area Available)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Amazing hospitality and the oysters are superb!
- Loved the food and the quaint setting. Women guests are given a choice of beautifully patterned and colourful yukata to choose from. One is aloud to walk around within the premises in yukata and...
- **Amazing service when something went wrong**
- We were at this hotel a few days before Christmas, Dec. 2019. We are a couple, and our friend had booked it for us. (She was also traveling with us.) One of the tricks to traveling light in Japan, is...
- Good onsen hotel in town center
- Stayed at Kozeniya for a brief stopover in Tottori. Hotel staff were super super polite even though they spoke minimal English. There were like 10 people greeting and bowing to you whenever you...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.