Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This facility is located near the center of Tottori City. The bath room of Hakkakuendo, closely resembling the octagonal Yumedono (Hall of Dreams) of Horyu-ji Temple, offers six types of bath, such as open-air baths and bath tubs made of Japanese cypress. Guests can casually enjoy the natural hot spring.
- Tottori Pref. Tottorishi Eirakuonsenchou 651 Map
- 13:30-20:00 (SaturdaySunday, special Sunday, etc., please inquire)
- Irregular holidays (4 times a year, confirmation required)
[Elementary school students]800yen
[Toddlers (under 6)]300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Available (Smoking Area Available)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.