Monument of Hagi Castle Town
Other Historic Site/Building
"This is a monument standing in a corner of ""Edoya Yokocho Alley"" and ""Onarimichi"" in Hagi city, Yamaguchi Prefecture. Visitors can view the charming alleys, shops and samurai residences in the surrounding area which was where merchants and middle to lower class samurai warriors once lived. The area has also been selected as a nationally designated historical site. Rental cycles, are available and many tourists make use of them to explore the castle town."
- Yamaguchi Pref. Hagishi Gofukumachi 2 Map
- Hagi Area
- Parking Lot
- Available (146spaces) * Central Park Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Hagi Yaki pottery
- Pleasant street of vendors. You can buy the hagi yaki pottery that they are famous for here. Note: the feature is a notched bottom. People were friendly. They boxed and wrapped each box.
- A Walk in Hagi
- Went to Hagi on January 16, 2020. Used my JR West pass to ride the shinkansen from Kokura to Shin Yamaguchi station. Then a 1 hour scenic bus ride to the Hagi Bus Center. From the bus stop, it...
- A Town You should not, and cannot miss
- If you come to Hagi, and you do not visit this castle town, it means you have never been to Hagi itself. I walked from Kominka Guesthouse which was like 1.2km away, but I love the walk a lot as I see...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.