Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
A hotel with a hot spring bathhouse which is also open to non-guests located in Nagato City, Yamaguchi Prefecture. Here guests and visitors can enjoy the waters of the Nagato Yumoto Onsen, a hot spring which has been gushing forth since the distant Muromachi period (1336-1573). There are two bathing areas. The Seseragi-no-Yu bathing area on the first floor includes an outdoor hinoki cypress and stone bathing areas. The Komorebi-no-Yu bathing area on the second floor includes a semi-outdoor bath and whirlpool bath. The hotel has Japanese and Western style guest rooms as well as rooms with their own private outdoor baths.
- Yamaguchi Pref. Nagatoshi Fukawayumoto 2208
- Nagato Area
Irregular holidays (confirmation required)
* Temporary Days closed by maintenance in the hall
- Each Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club, etc.)
- Others (Smoking boots cigarette bar Available)
- Available (Not available fee)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available on request
- English Menu
- Available (Teppanyaki and lounge only in English)
- Halal certified
- We can respond to your request
- * 0837-25-3300 (Telephone reception hours 9:00-18:00)
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
Yes (Wheelchair-accessible seats are available)
* Not all seats.
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (Introducing a veterinary hospital with a pet hotel)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Traditional Japanes style hotel with modern equipment and service
- We enjoyed staying at this traditional Japanes style hotel. It didnt cost cheap. But I think it was cheap. We swam in the nice pool and joined cosmic observation and took a hot spring and listened...
- A 5star+ experience
- Excellent place, from A-Z. A place to unwind and enjoy. Room spacious, mountain and river view, EXCELLENT food, descret, unobtrusive service, very friendly and attentive staff. Beautiful onsen. Very...
- Comfortable hotel with beautiful river view
- We stayed at the hotel for one night. The hotel was huge and it was fun walking around. The interior decorations were impressive albeit it looked a bit dated. Our room was spacious with beautiful...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.