A hotel with a hot spring bathhouse which is also open to non-guests located in Nagato City, Yamaguchi Prefecture. Here guests and visitors can enjoy the waters of the Nagato Yumoto Onsen, a hot spring which has been gushing forth since the distant Muromachi period (1336-1573). There are two bathing areas. The Seseragi-no-Yu bathing area on the first floor includes an outdoor hinoki cypress and stone bathing areas. The Komorebi-no-Yu bathing area on the second floor includes a semi-outdoor bath and whirlpool bath. The hotel has Japanese and Western style guest rooms as well as rooms with their own private outdoor baths.
Yamaguchi Pref. Nagatoshi Fukawayumoto 2208 (Hagi / NagatoArea)
Review of Otani SansoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
We swam in the nice pool and joined cosmic observation and took a hot spring and listened...
- Irregular holidays (confirmation required)
* Temporary Days closed by maintenance in the hall
- Each Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club, etc.)
- Others (Smoking boots cigarette bar Available)
- Available (Not available fee)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available on request
- English Menu
- Available (Teppanyaki and lounge only in English)
- Halal certified
- We can respond to your request
- * 0837-25-3300 (Telephone reception hours 9:00-18:00)
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (Wheelchair-accessible seats are available)
* Not all seats.
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (Introducing a veterinary hospital with a pet hotel)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Heading west along Japan’s largest island, Honshu, the very last prefecture you’ll reach is Yamaguchi, separated from Kyushu by a small strip of water known as the Kanmon Straits, which the far-reaching harbor city Shimonoseki looks over. With water at every turn, the seafood of Yamaguchi is an indisputable highlight, and we’re not talking just the usual fish dishes - the notorious fugu, or puffer fish, is a Japanese delicacy that was discovered in Yamaguchi prefecture, making it the best place to try it out.