Roadside Station Hagi Seamart
Michi no Eki Road Station
"This Roadside Station is located on Yamaguchi Prefectural Route 67, Hagikawakami line, and is connected directly with the fish market. Fresh fish and seafood are available at reasonable prices and can also be enjoyed in the restaurant. Visitors can see the famous ""kensaki squid"" and ""purple puffer fish"" in the tank on site as well. Many people visit for the lessons on how to fillet fish which are regularly held."
- Yamaguchi Pref. Hagishi Tsubaki East 4160-61 Map
- Hagi Area
- [Monday-Thursday] 9:30-18:00 [Friday/ThursdaySunday Public holidays] 9:00-18:00
- Each Dependent on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard)
- Available (outdoor smoking area)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 6, 2020 (Information as of May 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- A Small Market with a character
- I came to this market, for a short break and taking some simple meal, as it was around noon time, and they have fish tempura, noodle, bentos... Since I was walking from the furnace, then to the the...
- Boring market, too small.........
- Hagi is a sleepy rural town. To effectively explore this sprawling town, one needs to move around in a rented bicycle .Walking is not a feasible option as the attractions are spread too far apart...
- Fun place
- The market sells fish and other food but also contains restaurants. Our lunch was both fresh and delicious. I enjoyed looking around the market at the various things being sold. You can sample some...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.