Hotel Nishinagato Resort
Hot Spring / Hot Spring Bath
This lodging facility is in Shimonoseki City. Come enjoy hot spring baths in the middle of nature that has open-air baths with panoramic views of the Sea of Japan and the Hibikinada Bay. The baths are also open for day trips. With the clear cobalt blue seas surrounding the resort hotel, you can also experience leisure activities including marine sports and fishing.
- Yamaguchi Pref. Shimonosekishi Houhokuchoukanda 2045
- Shimonoseki Area
- [Sunday return bath] 13:00-19:00 [Sunday Public holidays] 12:00-19:00 * Each Depends on facility
- Irregular holidays (confirmation required)
- [Sunday return bath] [Adult] 1,000yen [Children (4 years old-Elementary school students)] 500yen [Under 4 years old] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 18, 2020 (Information as of June 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Fantastic View, Onsen and Big Room with Tatami
- TThe resort has a big wall to wall window showing tsunoshima bridge, the view is breath taking.The resort has big room with Japanese tatami which is very confortable. It has separate bath and toilet...
- very nice outdoor onsen
- The overall experience of this hotel was nice. The experience of the outdoor onsen was very nice as it faces the ocean. Fortunately, the ladies outdoor onsen had a roof when we went in the evening...
- Tsunoshima Big Bridge in Yamaguchi prefecture was a long time dream to visit and finally made it come true on 24 Nov. 2016.Those few years, we often visited Kamikouchi, Shinhodaka, Tateyama Kurobe...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.