Kaneko Misuzu Memorial Museum
This is a memorial hall located in Nagato City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, dedicated to the poet of children poems Kaneko Misuzu, and built on the site of Kaneko Buneido where she spent her childhood. Her kimonos and personal belongings are on display. In addition, the museum is designed to replicate the atmosphere of the time she spent there, and visitors can immerse themselves in the world of her stories in the retro atmosphere.
- Yamaguchi Pref. Nagatoshi Senzaki 1308
- Nagato Area
- 9:00-17:00 (Last entry until 16:30)
- open everyday
[Elementary/Middle/High school students]150yen
[Group Admission fee(20people and above)]
[Elementary/Middle/High school students]100yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Available(nagato free wifi)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Available (main building only)
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Japanese famous childly poet!
- I was born in Nagato city Yamaguchi. and its my hometown.I know the museum from when I was child. But, I went to there only one time.On this summer, I went to Misuzu museum with my friends. The...
- Puzzle everywhere , message everywhere
- Museum is completely great..But the greatest thing is the street view.. Along the street you will find several puzzle which looks like a famous japanese poetry author and inside the puzzle there are...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.