Yamaguchi Flower Land
At this botanical garden where flowers and trees are planted in a way that the terrain of Historical Town Yanai is leveraged, you can enjoy seasonally blooming flowers all year-round. Inside the park you’ll also find the Flower Market, where you can buy decorative indoor plants and flowers to liven up your indoor spaces. And it’s not just viewing the flowers, there’s also a greenhouse where you can pick your favorite flowers and plant them in a pot of your choosing.
- Yamaguchi Pref. Yanaishi Shinjou 500-1 Map
- 9:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
- Thursday (Open for Public holidays), 12/27-1/1
- [Admission fee] [High school students and above] 510yen [Elementary and junior high school students] 250yen [Pre-schoolers] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Smoking available only in designated areas)
- Available (Yamaguchi Free Wi-Fi)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 24, 2020 (Information as of May 13, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (Umbrellas can be rented for free)
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (Wheelchairs can be rented for free)
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (service dogs are allowed)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great picnic place
- Well worth 5 bucks for a great stroll, fun playground and beautiful flowers. My 4 year old and baby really enjoyed the open space to explore. The Ferris wheel is sadly just a display piece for their...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.