Ogidani Auto Campground (大鬼谷オートキャンプ場)
This automobile campsite is located in Shobara City, Hiroshima Prefecture. With log cabins, bungalows and tree houses, you can enjoy camping year-round in a space surrounded by nature. In addition, there is also an adventure playground called Tree Adventure that can even be used by adults, bringing many visitors.
Hiroshima Pref. Shoubarashi Takanochouminami 257 (Shobara / MiyoshiArea)
Review of Ogidani Auto CampgroundTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
listened in to other commenting on their meal and all was positive. We will certainly go back...
- Hiroshima Pref. Shoubarashi Takanochouminami 257 [map]
- There is a fixed holiday only during The winter season. Other off-seasons also have Irregular holidays, so check it out.
- Depends on usage
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 12, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
There is more than meets the eye awaiting any Hiroshima-bound traveler. Kicking off in Hiroshima city, the Peace Memorial Park, Hiroshima Castle, and Shukkeien Garden offer a couple of days of exploring; however, the real beauty lies along the southern coast of the prefecture. There, a series of islands spreads across the Seto Inland Sea: from the mysterious sea-submerged Great Torii Gate at Miyajima Island to the first half of the islands that connect Honshu to Shikoku via six spectacular suspension bridges.