Numaji Transportation Museum
Museum / Science Museum
This vehicle and transportation-themed science museum is located in Asaminami Ward, Hiroshima City. Its exhibits include more than 2,000 model vehicles, informational displays, and more. The museum is divided into a free area and premium area. The museum’s first floor is free of admission and includes a library, a museum shop, and more. The premium area located in the second floor and above features hands-on exhibits, model exhibits, and other attractions. Since 2006, the museum has preserved and displayed a streetcar affected by the atomic bombing of Hiroshima in its outdoor plaza.
- Hiroshima Pref. Hiroshimashi Asaminami-ku Chourakuji 2-12-2
- Hiroshima Area
- 9:00-17:00 (exhibition room last entry 16:30)
Monday (Open on public holidays), Weekday after Public holidays, New Year's holiday(12/29-1/3)
*Others May close outside of stated days
- [Exhibition room Admission fee] [Adult] 510yen [High school students equivalent, 65 and over (certification required)] 250yen [Toddlers-Junior high school students] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Available(HIROSHIMA FREE Wi-Fi)
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Museum suitable for kids
- Visited the Museum with my fiancé on a Saturday morning. Was originally expecting something similar to Kyotos Railway Museum and buffered for hours to go through the museum, however this museum can...
- Comprehensive Transportation Museum
- The Numaji Transportation Museum is outside the city accessed by the Astram transit line. It contains hundreds of models of all types of transportation, The highlight of the museum is an immense...
- Great models of all types of transport
- Have holidayed not far from the museum many times but until a couple of days ago had never been in for a look.The models on display are superbly done, they depict all modes of transport, bikes...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Hiroshima
- Fukuyama / Tomonoura
- Fukuyama Castle
- Miroku no Sato
- Akinada Tobishima Kaido / Takehara
- Okunoshima Island
- Takehara Important Preservation District
- Aohata Jam Deck