Kanagawa Prefectural Ofuna Botanical Garden神奈川県立フラワーセンター大船植物園
This botanical garden, a 16-minute walk from the West Exit of JR Ofuna Station, focuses on displaying gardening plants. Filled with beautiful seasonal plants for every season, the garden can be enjoyed year round. In addition to a restaurant and flower market, there is also a lawn area where visitors can enjoy a picnic. Each month, the director puts together a garden walk and provides a guided tour to visitors.
Kanagawa Pref. Kamakurashi Okamoto 1018 [map]
- [Mar.-Oct.] 9:00-17:00 (Mar. And Oct. Only Last entry 16:00)
- Monday (Open for Public holiday and Tuesday for Closed for the day)/The next day for Public holiday (Open if applicable Sunday is Saturday Sunday Public holiday)/12/28-1/4
- [Admission fee] Adults 360 yen, students (except for junior high and high and high and high and high and high) 250 yuen, High School Students/Over 65 100 yen, Junior High School Students/Person who has disabled person etc. Free
[Admission fee organization (20 or more)] Adults 300 yen, Students (except for junior and senior high) 200 yen, High School Students/Over 65 100 yen
- Parking Lot
- Available (Cars 1 hour 220 yen/every 100 minutes after 30 minutes, 1/640 yards for large/medium size cars/300 yen after every 30 minutes)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kanagawa Main Areas
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo's most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.