Kamakura Renta-a-Cycle Shop (鎌倉レンタサイクル店)
This rent-a-cycle establishment is conveniently located in front of the east exit of JR Kamakura Station. You only need to walk a few steps from the ticket gate to rent a bicycle, making it easy to enjoy exploring the Kamakura area efficiently on bike. You can choose from among standard bicycles, multi-speed bicycles, and electric bicycles; the reasonable rental fees are also a plus.
Kanagawa Pref. Kamakurashi Komachi 1-chome 1 (Shonan / KamakuraArea)
8:30-17:00 (Apr.--Aug. Holiday until 17:30 * Irregular holidays during the period)
- Kanagawa Pref. Kamakurashi Komachi 1-chome 1 [map]
- 8:30-17:00 (Apr.--Aug. Holiday until 17:30 * Irregular holidays during the period)
- open everyday (Jan.1-3 Sunday is a holiday)
- [Ordinary bicycle (1 hour)] From 600yen
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kanagawa prefecture acts as an extension of the Tokyo metropolis that spills over into coastal towns, most notably Yokohama city, heavily populated and known for its Chinatown and seaside attractions. Just the right distance for a day trip out of Tokyo, Kanagawa is home to some of Tokyo's most accessible beaches, including around Kamakura, best known for its Big Buddha. Visitors can also travel a little farther afield for a weekend at Hakone onsen town.