Kamakura Mameya Komachi-dori
The Komachi-dori Avenue location of this Kamakura bean and legume specialty shop. The store is overflowing with bean and legume snacks of all kinds, including tasty treats made with peanuts, soy beans, and broad beans. An abundance of free samples are also provided. The shop’s small size snack bags, easy to finish in a single sitting, make great souvenirs.
- Kanagawa Pref. Kamakurashi Yukinoshita 1-5-38 Map
- Kamakura Area
- open everyday
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Sample Before Buying.:delicious snack shop . Beware:it is NOT a restaurant
- @tripadvisor:I’m not entirely sure why Mameya is listed as a restaurant:it is NOT. It’s a souvenir shop that sells lovely bean snacks. There are several outlets in Kamakura city: one in Komachi...
- Good quality souvenir for someone....although you will probably end up eating it yourself!
- I always stop by Mameya (Bean Shop) for free samples. They let you try almost everything they sell. It is usually a madhouse, so dont worry about getting kicked out. Especially, they dont bother...
- Tasty Japanese treats...with free samples!
- Mameya literally means House of beans, which offers traditional Japanese sweets that utilize the beans (mame) of various plants that are usually dried and sweetened/seasoned with various flavors...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.