Park / Green Space
- Miyazaki Nichinan-shi Miyaura 2650
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- What a surprise!
- As the day was bright and sunny and the sky bright blue this sight looked very beautiful. Stunning statues overlooking the sea and facing their Easter Island counterparts. Theres a bit of modern art...
- If you have some time and money to spare, then worth a visit
- Just to watch the Moai and some animals. If you have some time and money to spare, then worth a visit. Entrance fee not cheap. Not much activities there. by the way, it is not restaurant.
- Moai of Easter Island fame the main draw. Not a restaurant!
- Closed the first and third Wednesday of every month - something I discovered when I showed up on the first Wednesday of April, so had to return the next day - and expensive to get in for what it is...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.