- Tokyo Meguro-ku Jiyugaoka 2-8-3
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- La Vita:Jiyugaokas Little Europe Thats A Bit Too Small
- La Vita is great if you just want to take a few photos with a European background. If youre homesick or looking for an authentic little piece of Europe with interesting shops and restaurants this...
- Come only if you are nearby
- This place is very small. Made up of just a few shops, surrounding some sort of square. The shops are not very interesting at all. People basically come here just to take pix in the European...
- A great movie set
- Heard about this place online so thought of checking it out over the weekend.Dont keep your expectations high.Its about a 5-7 min walk from Jiyugaoka stations main exit. It is a small shopping...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.