Osaka Cultural Hall Tenpozan
- Osaka Osaka-shi Minato-ku Kaigan-dori 1-5-10 Map
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Striking architecture
- Only saw the outside of the building; however, a plus was that it brought me to the area of ships and aquarium
- Worth trip even though we viewed only from outside
- Temposan is an interesting part of Osaka to explore. We visited to see the Ando building that is another great example of the relationship between water and buildings. I was surprised that the more...
- Complete waste of time
- Be careful you know what you are purchasing. Staff do not communicate properly in English and there are no refunds regardless of what they have sold you.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.