- Tokyo Shinjuku-ku Nishi-shinjuku 1-1-3 Shinjuku Myload 7F
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Its Beef, not Beed
- The title above is just a correction for my previous review of this restaurant. Back there, this time for a Matcha Ramen. Absolutely delicious tori paitan with green colour. Top quality ramen dishes...
- Our first Ramen in Tokyo!
- We decided to go here after watching some videos of the place online- it didnt disappoint! Theres a ticket machine outside where you place your order, so that aspect is very straightforward. You...
- Gorgeous - inner beauty!
- Great ramen, the wagyu one, with gorgeous flavours. Lovely joint, ultra clean, good service and superb, well balanced ramen, with a huge slice of beed melting in your mouth. I must say a bit about...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.