Irabu soba kame
Soba / Udon
- Okinawa Miyakojima-shi Irabu Nagahama 251
- Miyako Island Area
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Irabu local noodle
- Its a bit different from another Miyako Soba, this is a IRABU island soba.Dried and fresh bonito in the soup broth is an unique, I thought. And the noodle here is a hand-made noodle.
- No.1 Local noodles!
- This restaurant located “IRABU” island.“IRABU” is a beautiful island and a place for gods to stay.This restaurant that make their own noodles.Noodles set is recommended.Noodles set is “Noodles...
- Very good soba soup
- Its a small and simple place. The atmosphere is nice and warm. There is not a range of courses to chose from, but I really enjoyed my meal.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.