Naramachi Brewing Tokoro
- Nara Nara-shi Kideracho 956-2
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Cozy place
- Good worth to visit to enjoy fresh brewed ales - Stands in the middle of the old town bit away from Tourists interests.Stout and Ale were gentle. Foods were average,Could not comment about the...
- Super cute
- Fun little place with good, house brewed beer. I liked the fruity ale and my husband liked the stout. They also have a scotch ale that is nice. A little off the beaten track, but worth the trek.
- Great Beer!!
- Only opened a year ago and brewed on site- highly recommend the stout. Right in the middle of the old town which is absolutely worth exploring and came across this refreshing ale house. Do yourself...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.