Kyomachiya rakuyu horikawagojo
Other Lodging Facility
- Shimogyo-ku Kyoto Kyoto Prefecture Kuromon through Gojo on Le Kakimoto cho 590-16 Map
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Excellent service.
- Very traditional ryokan with lovely helpful staff. Quiet and easy access to Kyoto sights. There is an onsen opposite should you want a traditional bath.Traditional Japanese breakfast and choice of...
- Great place in Kyoto
- Well run, friendly and close to transport links, trains and buses.We would use it again if we return to KyotoThe breakfasts were good, with Japanese options, which were very good.It was good to...
- Proper ryokan experience
- If you want a genuine Japanese ryokan experience this is definitely the place to go. The room was very cozy and comfortable. It has all the essential amenities like a toilet with a small bathtub...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.