- Tokyo Sumida-ku Ishiwara 3-30-8
- Business hours
- 15:00- 2:00 the next (last admission 1:00)
- Regular holiday
- Monday (the next is the case falls on Public holiday Sunday Sunday)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Excellent first experience at an onsen!
- I came across this onsen from recommendations of Japanese hostelers who were staying with me at Guesthouse fete. The onsen is very well organized, super clean and offers a great experience...
- Fabulous onsen!
- After travelling for 2 weeks around various cities in Japan averaging 25 to 30,000 steps a day, we needed a rest!With one day in Tokyo to spare we researched various onsens and decided on Mikoyuku...
- Nice Onsen in the city
- Nice clean and inexpensive bath house. 15 minute walk from the metro station. There is a small supermarket nearby where you can satisfy your empty stomach after the hot bath.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.