- Tokyo Minato-ku Minami-aoyama 5-2-6
- Regular holiday
- open everday
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Herzog & de Meuron
- Herzog & de Meuron, are the architects behind Omotesando’s Prada Building. The facade is amazing. And after their lights are on, it becomes more than amazing.
- Very special architecture, but no buyers
- This unbelievable special building was designed by a Swiss architect. It’s not only the building itself but all what surrounds it . Building made of thick glass components that reflect the...
- Architecturally stunning building
- You dont have to spend any money in here but well worth the visit.Prada built its second epicentre (after NYC) in Tokyo with the Swiss architects Herzog & de Meuron. The six-story stand-alone...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.