Yakiniku BBQ / Offal
- 8-2 Mochigahama-cho , Beppu-shi, Oita Map
- Beppu Area
- Open Hours
- [Weekdays] Lunch 11:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. /Dinner 5:00 p.m.- 12:00 midnight (last order 11:30 p.m.) [Saturday/Sunday/holidays] Normal hours 11:30 a.m.- 12:00 midnight (last order 11:30 p.m.)
- Regular Holiday
- Catch Copy
- "Using dried skipjack tuna and kelp, we take pains in making our broth so that as soon as you taste it, the delicate Japanese flavor wafts through, more so even than spiciness or tang. Enjoy it with our original noodles, made with buckwheat flour and certain to compete well with the broth. Our meat is from cows that are raised in a broad, open environment and given carefully-selected feed. Theyre raised naturally without stress. We season our meat simply so that you can savor its original springy texture and the sweetness of its fat. When preparing meat, we slice our cuts one by one after receiving your order. As essential as it is in preserving the meats juicy freshness, we work to make you not wait, keeping in mind the allure of delicious food at the final moments of serving. In any case, we want you to dine here without strain. We serve our food with a motto of ""delicious and inexpensive,"" and recommend that you try our fabulously-priced all-you-can-eat-and-drink course menu at least once."
Information Sources: SAVOR JAPAN
- Good quality food
- Good quality of food, not just meat but also salad is fresh. Theres a salad bar but I did not try and I just ordered a dish of salad. The presentation of dish is marvelous. Every table is in a...
- 고기와 냉면이 맛있는 곳
- 벳부역에서 5분거리로 가게 내부에 고기굽는 연기가 없어 냄새가 옷에 벨까 걱정하지 않아도 되는 점이 좋습니다. 북큐슈에서만 볼 수있는 분고규가 맛있으니 꼭 드셔보세요. 쫄면같은 느낌의 벳부냉면도 같이 즐기기에 좋았습니다.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.