Youth Hostel Murataya Ryokan (Youth Hostel Murataya Ryokan)
Review of Youth Hostel Murataya RyokanTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- check-in/3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (guests who order dinner, check in until 16:00)
- Temporary closure may occur
- 8min From Takamori station on Minami Aso line by walk, or 1 hour and half from JR Kumamoto station by bus, get off at Takamori bus stop, 1min from bus stop to hostel.
- available facilities
- temporary baggage storage
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kumamoto lies in the center of Kyushu, a calm prefecture perfect for easy strolls around the historic center and lazy evenings in the natural hot springs at Kurokawa Onsen. For a slightly more strenuous activity, head to Mount Aso, whose surrounding hills offer hiking opportunities aplenty with views over the active volcano.