Hirado Youth Hostel (Hirado Youth Hostel)
Review of Grass HouseTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 1111-3 Okubomen, Tabira-cho, Hirado Nagasaki [map]
- Sasebo / HiradoArea
- check-in/15:00 to 21:00 (guests who order dinner, check in until 18:00)
- Temporary closure may occur
- 15 minutes' walk from Tabirahiradoguchi Station (the westernmost of Japan) on Matsuura railway.
- available facilities
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
This hidden corner of the country is rural Japan at its best, where underground activity is to thank for active volcanoes and bubbling natural hot springs along the Shimabara Peninsula as well as the crystal clear waters of the Goto Islands off the west coast. Less well known than Hiroshima’s Peace Memorial Park, Nagasaki commemorates its own past at the Nagasaki Peace Park, which sits alongside the charming Meganebashi stone bridge and a mix of religious buildings with beautiful architecture, such as the Zen Buddhist Sofukuji Temple, the Confucian Shrine, and the Oura Christian Church.