Kosha Sanroku Miyuki no mori Youth Hostel (Kosha Sanroku Miyuki no mori Youth Hostel)
3783-12 Kami-Kijima , Kijimadaira-mura Nagano (Obuse / Nozawa / Shiga HighlandsArea)
- 3783-12 Kami-Kijima , Kijimadaira-mura Nagano [map]
- check-in/16:00-23:00 (for guests having dinner, checkin until 18:00)
- 2 weeks on middle of April, and middle of December
- If you drive a car, it is 1.3 km drom Toyota Iyama IC of Joshinetsu Route. 1.2 km from the entrance of Kijimadaira Ski Area. Pleae get off at Iyama Station of Iyama JR Line . There is a transfer sevice at 4 p.m. every day (cantacts are required).
- available facilities
- English Booking
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Nagano prefecture is an exciting mix of mountains, hot spring monkeys, and preserved Edo history. At the heart of the Japanese Alps, Nagano is one of the country’s most popular destinations, whether in winter for its snow sports and the much-loved Jigokudani Monkey Park or in the warmer months for discovering the undulating hills on foot. For fantastic Edo architecture, head to the Kiso Valley for a 60-kilometer stretch of quaint wooden buildings that marked the Nakasendo route 200 years ago.