YGH AtomaYGH Atoma
- 15-2 Funaishi, Sakuramoto, Fukushima Fukushima [ map ]
- check-in/15:00-24:00 (for guests having dinner, checkin until 18:30)
- Temporary closure may occur
- take bus from Fukusima station bus terminal 3 to Kamiubadou or Takayu Onsen and get off at Kamiubado. 300m walk. Or 4km from Niwasaka station.
- available facilities
- English Booking
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Fukushima Main Areas
Fukushima is a blend of fantastic scenery, delectable sake, and kaleidoscopic colors. This nature-rich prefecture displays its splendor from the hidden Abukuma Cave underground right to the top of its sky-high mountain road, known as the Bandai-Azuma Skyline.