Urabandai Youth Hostel (Urabandai Youth Hostel)
Goshikinumahan, Urabandai, Kita-Shioharamura Fukushima (Aizu / Kitakata / Bandai / InawashiroArea)
Review of Urabandai Youth HostelTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Goshikinumahan, Urabandai, Kita-Shioharamura Fukushima [map]
- check-in/15:00-23:00 (for guests having dinner, checkin until 18:00)
- middle of November to late in April
- take a bus from either Inawashiro station to Bandai kougen or Kitakata station to Goshikinuma Iriguchi. Get off at Goshikinuma Iriguchi and walk 7 mins.
- available facilities
- English Booking
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Fukushima is a blend of fantastic scenery, delectable sake, and kaleidoscopic colors. This nature-rich prefecture displays its splendor from the hidden Abukuma Cave underground right to the top of its sky-high mountain road, known as the Bandai-Azuma Skyline.