Tono Youth Hostel
Other Lodging Facility
- 13-39-5 Tsuchibuchi , Tsuchibuchi-cho , Tono Iwate Map
- Hanamaki / Tono Area
- check-in/15:00-22:00 (for guests having dinner, checkin until 18:00)
- Temporary closure may occur
- Take the bus, Hayachine bus bound for Sakanoshita or Ooide, for 15 minutes at Tono station on the Kamaishi Line. Get off at Nitagai station and walk 10 minutes. Or take Hayachine bus bound for Ontoku or Nishiuchi for 22 minutes and get off at Densyouenmae and then walk 15 minutes.
- available facilities
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Highlight of my Japan trip.
- Tono Valley Youth Hostel is not much to look at from the outside, but inside it is graceful rooms of golden pine and white plaster in traditional style. The hosts, Shigeru and Michiko, who have run...
- Our Favorite stay in 4 weeks in Japan
- We loved it here! We rearranged our travel plans so we could stay a fourth night. We had the tatami room and slept with the windows open, drifting off to the sound of frogs in the adjacent rice paddy...
- Family stay
- We stayed for two nights in the special tatami and felt very well looked after. The whole hostel is spotlessly clean and the home cooked meals were great. We also got some good advice about...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.