Kochi Pacific Hotel (Kochi Pacific Hotel)
Review of Kochi Pacific HotelTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 1-15 Ekimae-Cho, Kochi-Shi, Kochi, 780-0053, Japan [map]
- Kochi / NankokuArea
- Guide of Facilities
- Short walk from JR Kochi Station in a bright, safe, attractive location. 1.4m-wide double bed in each spacious room: 16 square-meter for a single, 31 square-meter for a twin.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 14:00
- Access Guide
- About 2-minute walk from JR Kochi Station. About 7-minutes by car from Kochi Interchange on Kochi Expressway. About 30-minutes by car from Kochi Airport. About 12-minutes by car from Kochi Port.
- AEON, American Express, DC, Diner's Club, JCB, Master Card, NICOS, Saison, UC, UFJ Card, VISA, Debit Card
- ￥700 per night. If parking lot is occupied, please use near-by coin parking.
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Satellite Channel, Trouser Presser (Lending), Bidet Toilet, Towel, Cleansing Soap, Humidifier (Lending), Toothbrush, Wireless Internet, Communication Satellite, LAN, Nightgown, Brush, Closed-Circuit Broadcasting, TV, Pay Movies, Telephone, Tea Server, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Hair Dryer (Lending), Desk Lamp (Lending), Shampoo, Rinse, Razor, Bath Towel, Iron (Lending), Hand Soap, Body Soap, Comb, Tea Set, Slippers,
Multipurpose Room, Restaurant, Cafe, Conference Room, Non Smoking Room, Vending Machine,
Wheelchair Accessible, Rent A Wheelchair Available, Braille Guide, Barrier-free Restroom,
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The largest of Shikoku’s prefectures, Kochi is endowed with some of the island’s most exceptional sand beaches lining the Pacific Ocean, which narrows into the Shimanto-gawa, a huge river that stretches 196 kilometers into the prefecture, passing verdant mountains and hosting countless riverside activities. Whether you’re a pilgrim or not, Kochi’s 16 Buddhist temples that make up one leg of the Shikoku Pilgrimage are worth a visit, particularly Chikurin-ji for its five-tier pagoda.