Kyukamura Chausuyama KogenKyukamura Chausuyama Kogen
Toyone-mura, Kita-Shitara-gun, Aichi 449-0405, Japan [map]
- Guide of Facilities
- Kyukamura Chausuyama Kogen is located in Toyone and about 60 minutes by bus from Toei Station, near Chausuyama Highland and Chausuyama Kogen Ski Area. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Facilities include a communal bath and a coin laundry. The hotel possesses 25 guest rooms.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 15:00
- Access Guide
- From JR Toyohashi station transfer to Iida line and get off at Toei station. 50 minutes by courtesy bus from Toei station ( bus runs only once a day / advanced reservations required )
- American Express, JCB, Master Card, VISA
- 25 Cars / Free
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Towel, cleansing soap, Toothbrush, Pot, TV, Telephone, Refrigerator, Individual Temperature Control, Bath Towel, Bathrobe (Japanese Style), Tea Set, Slippers,
Store, Ski Drying Room, Restaurant, Cafe, Lounge, Banquet Hall, Conference Room, Public Large Bath, Non Smoking Room, Vending Machine, Coin-Op Laundry, Tennis Court, Ski Rental,
Barrier-free Room, Rent A Wheelchair Available, Barrier-free Restroom
- Large Bath
- Shogi (Japanese Chess), Go
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
There is no Station nearby.
There is no Bus Stop nearby.
There is no Parking nearby.
There is no IC nearby.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
- Rest House Yahazu
- Bread / Dessert / Other Food Shop
Aichi Main Areas
Aichi is a prefecture of great natural beauty with Nagoya city at its heart, a busy hub home to a labyrinth of underground shops and the 17th-century Nagoya Castle. Castles are easy to find in this history-rich prefecture, but the highlight for history buffs has to be the Museum Meiji-mura, where preserved buildings from the turn of the 20th century are displayed in all their grandeur in an outdoor museum.