Shima Onsen Tokiwasure no Yado Yoshimoto (Shima Onsen Tokiwasure no Yado Yoshimoto)
4344-2, SHIMA, NAKANOJO-MACHI AGATSUMA-GUN, GUMMA, 377-0601, JAPAN (Kusatsu / Shima / TsumagoiArea)
- 4344-2, SHIMA, NAKANOJO-MACHI AGATSUMA-GUN, GUMMA, 377-0601, JAPAN [map]
- Guide of Facilities
- Shima Onsen Tokiwasure no Yado Yoshimoto is located in Nakanojo and about 60 minutes by car from Shibukawa Ikaho Interchange Station, near Shima Onsen and Maya Fall. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Guests may borrow conveniences like desk lamps and irons for free (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a communal bath and an open-air bath. The hotel possesses 8 guest rooms.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 15:00
- Access Guide
- About 1 hour from the Shibukawa-Ikaho interchange.
- 20 cars (No Charge) No reservation required.
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Toilet With Automatic Douche, Towel, cleansing soap, Toothbrush, Safe, Pot, TV, Telephone, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Desk Lamp (Lending), Humidifier, Individual Temperature Control, Razor, Bath Towel, Bathrobe (Japanese Style), Shower Cap, Iron (Lending), Hand Soap, Comb, Tea Set, Slippers,
Store, Bar, Banquet Hall, Bike Rental,
- Hot Springs, Large Bath, Outdoor Bath, Natural Hot Springs
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.