Tsukasa Ryokan (Tsukasa Ryokan)
8-14, SAKAEMACHI, MOJI-KU KITAKYUSHU-SHI, FUKUOKA, 801-0863, JAPAN (Kita-Kyushu / Kokura / MojiArea)
- 8-14, SAKAEMACHI, MOJI-KU KITAKYUSHU-SHI, FUKUOKA, 801-0863, JAPAN [map]
- Guide of Facilities
- Close to a nostalgic street and perfect for sightseeing and business. Our relaxing and homey atmosphere is our best appealing point. Highly recommended for a solitary journey, group journey, and family trip.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 15:00
- Access Guide
- 5-min walk from JR Mojiko Sta.
- 2 cars (No Charge) First come first serve. If you are visiting in advance please contact us by phone
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Fax (Lending), Towel, Cleansing Soap, Toothbrush, Brush, Pot, TV, Hair Dryer (Lending), Individual Temperature Control, Shampoo, Rinse, Razor, Bath Towel, Bathrobe (Japanese Style), Hair Dryer (In Some Rooms), Iron (Lending), Soap, Body Soap, Comb, Tea Set, Slippers,
- Family Bath
- Early Check-In, Welcome Drink, Bathrobe (Japanese Style)
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The most northerly of Kyushu island's prefectures, Fukuoka comprises castle towns, seaside parks, and Hakata ramen, one of Japan's most famous noodle dishes. Whether due to its good location or its unique charm, the prefecture's capital, Fukuoka city, has been voted one of the most desirable places to live in the country - a close-knit community, a thriving food scene, and accessible nature combine for irresistibly laid-back city vibes.