Hotel Okura (Hotel Okura)
3-23 Shirasakicho, Kanoya-Shi, Kagoshima 893-0016, Japan (Osumi PeninsulaArea)
Review of Hotel OkuraTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The breakfast is ok. Taxis are easy to find and its within easy reach of wherever one needs to go.
There are restaurants nearby within...
- 3-23 Shirasakicho, Kanoya-Shi, Kagoshima 893-0016, Japan [map]
- Osumi PeninsulaArea
- Guide of Facilities
- Hotel Okura is located in Kanoya and about 5 minutes on foot from Shiyakushomae Bus Stop. There is a convenience store within walking distance from the hotel. Free WiFi and LAN internet are available in each guest room. Guests may borrow conveniences such as desk lamps and humidifiers at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a concierge, a communal bath and a sauna. The hotel also has a vending machine corner. A buffet restaurant is available for hotel guests. The hotel possesses 155 guest rooms.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 16:00
- Access Guide
- 5-minutes by car from Kanoya Bus Center. 5-minute walk from Kanoya city hall mae bus stop, by airport shuttle bus from Kagoshima Airport to Kanoya city hall mae. 1-minute walk from convenience store.
- ANA, American Express, DC, JAL, JAS, JCB, JTB, Master Card, NICOS, UC, VISA, Rakuten KC
- 135 cars (No Charge). For motorcoach, please ask hotel.
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Satellite Channel, Fax (Lending), Trouser Presser (Lending), Bidet Toilet, Towel, Pot (Lending), CD Player (Lending), Casette Tape Player (Lending), Humidifier (Lending), Scale, Conditioning Shampoo, Toothbrush, In-Room Kitchen (Reservation Required), Wireless Internet, Pay TV, LAN, Satellite TV (Free), Pot, TV, Pay Movies, CATV, VCR (Lending), Telephone, Tea Server, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Desk Lamp (Lending), Humidifier, Razor, Bath Towel, Bathrobe (Japanese Style), Iron (Lending), Conditioner, Body Soap, Comb, Tea Set, Slippers,
Multipurpose Room, Restaurant, Dining hall, Conference Room, Public Large Bath, Sauna, Non Smoking Room, Coffee Shop, Vending Machine, Coin-Op Laundry,
Wheelchair Accessible, Rent A Wheelchair Available, Barrier-free Restroom
- Large Public Bath, Sauna, Cold Bath
- Morning Coffee Service, Late Check-Out, Early Check-In
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Over 100 active volcanoes across Kagoshima make it one of the Japan's most exciting prefectures. The prefectural capital, Kagoshima city, looks out to one of the prefecture's most spectacular volcanoes, Sakurajima, an island of its own that can be visited and seen close up or admired from afar, with the promise of breathtaking sunsets complete with frequent puffs of smoke and ash. Down the Satsuma Peninsula, the most southerly part of mainland Japan, waterfalls, sand onsen, and fascinating history await, while Kagoshima's abundance of satsuma imo (sweet potato) provide a wholesome snack as well as one of Japan's favourite drinks - shochu.