Yashio Onsen Yashiokan
- 127, JOBOJI, FUJIOKA-SHI, GUMMA, 370-1406, JAPAN
- Western Area
- Guide of Facilities
- Yashio Onsen Yashiokan is located in an idyllic mountain villageFujioka and about 30-minutes by car from ShinmachiStation, near Yoshio Onsen hot springs and Sakurayama Park. Yukata are available for guests to wear during their stay. Guests may borrow conveniences such as hair dryers at no additional charge (please inquire at the front desk for details). Facilities include a communal bath. The hotel offers Japanese multi-course meals featuring local and seasonal ingredients. The hotel possesses 19 guest rooms.
- Check In / Out
- Access Guide
- From Honjo Station on Takasaki Line take the Asahi bus bound to Kamiizumi Yakuba and get off at Yashio Onsen Entrance (10-minute walk). From Shinmachi Station take the Nippon Chuo Bus bound to Uenomura and get off at Yashio Onsen. 5-minute walk from the bus stop.
- 40 cars (No Charge) No reservation required.
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
TV, Telephone, Tea Set, Refrigerator, Desk Lamp, Bidet Toilet (In Some Rooms), Soap, Shampoo, Rinse, Toothbrush, Razor, Shower Cap, Brush, Towel, Bath Towel, Bathrobe (Japanese Style), Safe,
Dining hall, Public Large Bath, Store, Vending Machine,
- Hot Springs, Large Public Bath
- Shogi (Japanese Chess), Go
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.