Hotel Alpha 1 Miyakonojo (Hotel Alpha 1 Miyakonojo)
1-7, SAKAEMACHI, MIYAKONOJO-SHI, MIYAZAKI, 885-0023, JAPAN (Ebino / MiyakonojoArea)
Review of Hotel Alpha-1 MiyakonojoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 1-7, SAKAEMACHI, MIYAKONOJO-SHI, MIYAZAKI, 885-0023, JAPAN [map]
- Guide of Facilities
- Ranked No. 1 hotel in our region by Rakuten Travel, Hotel Alpha 1 is the premium choice for lodgings in Miyakonojo. We look forward to serving you soon!
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 15:00
- Access Guide
- Three minute walk from JR Miyakonojo Station/Ten minute drive from Miyakonojo exit/Free parking.
- AEON, American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, Master Card, Saison, VISA
- 40 cars (No Charge)
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Bidet Toilet, Towel, Pot (Lending), Trouser Presser, Toothbrush, Wireless Internet, Brush, TV, Telephone, Tea Server, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Desk Lamp (Lending), Humidifier, Shampoo, Razor, Bath Towel, Iron (Lending), Conditioner, Body Soap, Tea Set, Slippers,
Non Smoking Room, Vending Machine, Coin-Op Laundry, Bike Rental,
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
An unmissable highlight of Kyushu, Miyazaki prefecture satisfies nature lovers with its dramatic gorges cut out of rugged cliffs, leading into waterfalls and beaches of green-blue water popular among surfers. Takachiho Gorge in the north of the prefecture tells a tale of centuries-old Japanese mythology in a fantastic setting, allowing visitors to explore the waters by boat before heading up to the cave at the Awano Iwato Shrine, where the sun goddess was said to have hidden, plunging the world into darkness.