Terrace Inn Katsuta (Terrace Inn Katsuta)
1-3, KATSUTACHUO, HITACHINAKA-SHI, IBARAKI, 312-0045, JAPAN (Mito / Oarai / HitachinakaArea)
Review of Terrace Inn KatsutaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 1-3, KATSUTACHUO, HITACHINAKA-SHI, IBARAKI, 312-0045, JAPAN [map]
- Guide of Facilities
- We are constantly improving our services based on our visitors'thoughts and opinions. Newly renovated on February 20, 2012. Direct access from JR Jo-ban line Katsuta station East exit.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 15:00
- Access Guide
- Direct access from JR Jo-ban line Katsuta station, East exit.
- American Express, DC, Diner's Club, JCB, Master Card, NICOS, UC, VISA
- No charge.Reservation required.
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Communication Satellite, Trouser Presser (Lending), Bidet Toilet, Towel, Toothbrush, Wireless Internet, Modular Jack, Safe, Pay TV, LAN, Brush, Night Wear, Pot, TV, Telephone, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Humidifier, Individual Temperature Control, Shampoo, Razor, Bath Towel, Iron (Lending), Conditioner, Hand Soap, Body Soap, Comb, Tea Set, Slippers,
Restaurant, Non Smoking Room, Vending Machine, Coin-Op Laundry,
Wheelchair Accessible, Barrier-free Room, Barrier-free Restroom, , , ,
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Just a stone’s throw from Tokyo, Ibaraki is a coastal prefecture that has mastered juxtapositions, where old shrines meet new scientific discoveries and traditional gardens are frequented by the inventors of some of the newest technology. Head to Mito City's Kairakuen - one of Japan's Three Great Gardens - in spring to experience the cellestial blooming of fantastic cherry blossoms at the annual sakura festival.