Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya (Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya)
3-37-11, Asagaya-minami, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 166-0004, Japan (Kichijoji / Shimokitazawa / NakanoArea)
Review of Smile Hotel Tokyo AsagayaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Along with tiny, little fringe benefit is just a few minutes ‘ walk away...
- 3-37-11, Asagaya-minami, Suginami-ku, Tokyo 166-0004, Japan [map]
- Guide of Facilities
- Smile Hotel Tokyo Asagaya is conveniently located just a one-minute walk from JR Asagaya Station. This comfortable hotel offers easy access to central Tokyo, making it a good choice for both tourists and business travelers. The Bistro La Baule on the first floor serves a breakfast menu with a variety of Japanese and western dishes from 7:00 to 9:30. Massage and laundry service are also available. Guestrooms are equipped with satellite TV, video on demand, and refrigerator. Complimentary WiFi is provided.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 15:00
- Access Guide
- 1 min walk from Asagaya station
- American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, Master Card, VISA
- Not Available
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Trouser Presser (Lending), Toilet With Automatic Douche, Towel, Humidifier (Lending), Toothbrush, Wireless Internet, LAN, Nightgown, Satellite TV (Free), Pot, TV, Movies, Telephone, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Desk Lamp (Lending), Shampoo, Rinse, Razor, Bath Towel, Iron (Lending), Body Soap, Comb, Tea Set, Slippers,
Non Smoking Room, Vending Machine, Coin-Op Laundry,
- Daily Newspaper
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It’s hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world’s tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you’re in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.