Hotel Rich Time (Hotel Rich Time)
Review of Hotel Rich TimeTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The beds were large singles, very comfortable.
Rooms were surprisingly spacious, with lots of floor space.
Two tub chairs and a small table, desk and...
The hotel is very clean with friendly staff but is a little lacking in atmosphere...
- 1-6-1, OSAKIDAI, SAKURA-SHI, CHIBA, 285-0817, JAPAN [map]
- Narita / SakuraArea
- Guide of Facilities
- Easily ideal for business but also for sightseeing to history museums/galleries. Also convenient for people teeing off at Sakura/Yotsukaido golf course. Morning coffee, Internet connection and free parking.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 15:00
- Access Guide
- 1-min walk fr JR Sakura Stn South exit./ 5 min by car fr Sakura IC.
- American Express, DC, Diner's Club, JCB, LIFE, Master Card, NICOS, UC, VISA, Rakuten KC
- 55 cars (No Charge) First come first serve
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Satellite Channel, Trouser Presser (Lending), Towel, Conditioning Shampoo, Toothbrush, Internet Module (In Some Rooms, Wireless LAN), Communication Satellite, Pay TV, LAN, Satellite TV (Free), Brush, Pot, TV, Movies, Telephone, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Razor, Bath Towel, Bathrobe (Japanese Style), Soap, Tea Set, Slippers,
Banquet Hall, Non Smoking Room, Vending Machine, Coin-Op Laundry,
- Coffee Available, Coffee Ticket Set
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you'll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.