Hotel Fit (Hotel Fit)
1-8-26, MINATOMACHI, TSUCHIURA-SHI, IBARAKI, 300-0034, JAPAN (Kasumigaura / Tsuchiura / KashimaArea)
Review of Hotel Green Core TsuchiuraTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
This was my 1st time in Japan . I stayed here when I went to visit my wifes family before we got married. I guess you could call it a business trip ( family business ) .
- 1-8-26, MINATOMACHI, TSUCHIURA-SHI, IBARAKI, 300-0034, JAPAN [map]
- Guide of Facilities
- Newly opened on April 16, 2010! We accommodate both business and leisure fit to each visitor's style.
- Check In / Out
- Check-In: 14:00
- Access Guide
- 3 minutes on foot from the east exit of Tsuchiura JR station / 20 minutes by car from Sakura-Tsuchiura interchange / 90 minutes by express bus from Narita airport / 45 minutes by car from Ibaraki airport
- American Express, DC, Diner's Club, JCB, Master Card, NICOS, UC, VISA
- 50 Cars / Free
- Rooms/Indoor Facilities
- [Room Amenities]
Trouser Presser (Lending), Bidet Toilet, Towel, Cleansing Soap, Humidifier (Lending), Toothbrush, Wireless Internet, LAN, Nightgown, Satellite TV (Free), Brush, Pot, TV, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Desk Lamp (Lending), Individual Temperature Control, Shampoo, Razor, Bath Towel, Iron (Lending), Conditioner, Body Soap, Tea Set, Slippers,
In-Room Kitchen, Conference Room, Public Large Bath, Non Smoking Room, Vending Machine, Coin-Op Laundry, Bike Rental,
- Large Public Bath
Information Sources: Rakuten Travel INC
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Just a stone's throw from Tokyo, Ibaraki is a coastal prefecture that has mastered juxtapositions, where old shrines meet new scientific discoveries and traditional gardens are frequented by the inventors of some of the newest technology. Head to Mito City's Kairakuen - one of Japan's Three Great Gardens - in spring to experience the cellestial blooming of fantastic cherry blossoms at the annual sakura festival.