Pricia Resort Yoron (Pricia Resort Yoron)
358-1 RICCHO, YORON-CHO, OSHIMA-GUN, (Amami / Yakushima Island / Tanegashima IslandArea)
Review of Pricia Resort YoronTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
resort has several kind of rooms, cabins, make sure to have a renovated one.
groundfloor have garden with outside jacuzzi.
2 tenniscourts but no coach...
Hotel Reservation2020/11/12 Check-in (2 persons per room)※Nightly fee per person Update date：2020/10/29
- 358-1 RICCHO, YORON-CHO, OSHIMA-GUN, [map]
- Facility information
- Set in Kagoshima-ken, just metres from the beautiful white-sand beaches and the splendid views of the ocean, this resort offers an unforgettable island experience. Guests can relax on the beach for hours and sip refreshing cocktails from the beach-front bars or soak in the outdoor swimming pool. The active types can enjoy a wide range of activities like diving, golf, and tennis or beach volleyball. There are also bikes available for those who want to explore the surrounding area. After an exciting day there is no better way to rejuvenate the body and the mind than a visit to the massage salon and a soothing treatment while admiring the views of the beach. For a sumptuous meal guests can visit the onsite restaurants, where they will have their pick between Mediterranean cuisine, Japanese dishes prepared with local ingredients or a gourmet barbecue enjoyed right next to the beach.
- Number of rooms
- Credit card
- American Express, JCB, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Facilities / Services
- Slippers, Wi-fi, Internet access, TV, Individually adjustable air conditioning, Extra beds on demand(Charge), Car park, 24-hour reception, Room service, Hotel safe, Restaurant, Hot tub, Massage, Spa treatments, Beauty salon(Charge), Banana boating(Charge), Jet ski(Charge), Diving(Charge), Windsurfing(Charge), Tennis(Charge)
- Number of floors
Information Sources: NAVITIME Travel
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Over 100 active volcanoes across Kagoshima make it one of the Japan's most exciting prefectures. The prefectural capital, Kagoshima city, looks out to one of the prefecture’s most spectacular volcanoes, Sakurajima, an island of its own that can be visited and seen close up or admired from afar, with the promise of breathtaking sunsets complete with frequent puffs of smoke and ash. Down the Satsuma Peninsula, the most southerly part of mainland Japan, waterfalls, sand onsen, and fascinating history await, while Kagoshima's abundance of satsuma imo (sweet potato) provide a wholesome snack as well as one of Japan's favourite drinks - shochu.