Grand Hyatt Fukuoka
- Central Hakata Area
- From 18:00, Until 12:00
- From 12:00, Until 11:00
- Facility information
- This upscale hotel boasts a prime setting at the heart of Fukuoka. The hotel is situated within easy walking distance of the Canal City Hakata, Kushida Shrine and Hakata Machiya Folk Museum. The ideal choice for business and leisure travellers visiting the area, the hotel is located within easy access of many of the city's main business area and attractions. This hotel enjoys a splendid architectural style, tempting guests with the promise of luxury and elegance. The guest rooms are beautifully appointed, and provide an oasis of peace and serenity seemingly miles away from the city that lies just outside. Guests will be impressed by the boundless array of first-class facilities that the hotel has to offer.Effective from April 2020, Guests are required to pay accommodation tax based on the room rate at the hotel. This surcharge is not included in the original total room rate.
- Number of rooms
- Facilities / Services
- Wi-fi, Car park(Charge), 24-hour reception, Late Check-out(Charge), Wi-fi(Charge), Room service(Charge), Laundry service(Charge), Day-care centre(Charge), Babysitting service, Hotel safe, Gym, Luggage room(Charge), Towels and bed linen(Charge), Restaurant, Business centre, Sauna, Steam bath(Charge), Hot tub, Massage(Charge), Spa treatments, Hairdressing salon(Charge), Spa centre(Charge), Early Check-in(Charge), Fitness(Charge), Cycling / mountain biking(Charge), Golf(Charge), Skiing(Charge)
- Number of floors
Information Sources: NAVITIME Travel
- Wonderful hotel like coming home!
- We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Fukuoka PRE-COVID-19 and had a spectacular experience. Our first time this year – what a privilege. Excellent does not begin to describe our stay at the Grand Hyatt...
- Very pleasant
- A confortable large suite to enjoj our 15 days in Japan. That’s rare in Japan. Excellent food and service. We had access to the swimming pool and fitness center. Very usefull to reach Hakata station...
- Ten night stay- Fantastic staff and service makes GHF shine
- Back from 10 night stay during peak Golden Week. We used the GHF as our base camp as we took advantage of the 7 day JR pass to explore Kyushu doing day trips and with Shinkansen even Kagoshima is a...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.