- 9-1-18 Kamiyoshidahigashi, Fujiyoshida-City, Yamanashi, Japan Fujikawaguchiko
- Facility information
- Hotel Kaneyamaen is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Mount Fuji. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, car power charging station, daily housekeeping, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas are just some of the facilities on offer. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night's sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as humidifier, complimentary tea, closet, towels, complimentary instant coffee. The hotel's peaceful atmosphere extends to its recreational facilities which include hot spring bath, outdoor pool, spa, massage, garden. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Hotel Kaneyamaen.
- Number of rooms
- Number of floors
Information Sources: Agoda
- A Wonderful Japanese Breakfast
- My husband and I stayed here for one night at the beginning of October 2020. Check-in time was at 2pm, and the staff members were very efficient and polite, dressed in lovely “yukata”. The room...
- Amazing hotel - if you go, go for a room with a private bath with a view!
- We stayed her for 2 nights at this hotel to enjoy Fuji and lake Kawaguchi. We saved up and stayed at budget hotels during our road trip through Japan so we could get a better room with a private bath...
- A Beautiful Stay
- Although it rained and we were not able to view Mt. Fuji, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Kaneyama. We stayed in the mountain view modern Japanese room with open-air bath for 1 night. The...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Yamanashi
- The Base of Mt. Fuji
- Fuji-Q Highland
- Kitaguchihongu Fuji Sengenjinja
- Arakurayama Sengen Park
- Around Lake Kawaguchi
- Lake Kawaguchi
- Mt. Kachi Ropeway
- Oishi Park
- Around Lake Yamanaka
- Lake Yamanaka
- Oshino Hakkai Springs
- Yamanakako Panoramic Observatory
- Minobu / Shimobe Onsen
- Lake Motosu
- Minobusan Kuonji Temple
- Kouan Camp