Fuji View Hotel
- 511 Katsuyama, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Minamitsuru-gun, Yamanashi
- Facility information
- The 4-star Fuji View Hotel offers comfort and convenience whether you're on business or holiday in Mount Fuji. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Take advantage of the hotel's free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, gift/souvenir shop, luggage storage, car park. Television LCD/plasma screen, complimentary tea, slippers, towels, internet access - wireless (complimentary) can be found in selected guestrooms. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including sauna, hot spring bath, golf course (on site), spa, massage, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. Convenience and comfort makes Fuji View Hotel the perfect choice for your stay in Mount Fuji.
- Number of rooms
- Number of floors
Information Sources: Agoda
- Not over modern, but beautifully located with great facilities.
- Clean and well maintained on the inside, the hotel itself is feeling dated. But how can you care about that when you have such how a magnificent view out the window. We threw open the curtains and...
- Nice hotel with beautiful view
- We stayed in japanese traditional room with Mount Fuji View for 3 days 2 nights. The room is considered small for 4 of us but still ok as we wouldnt stay in room for whole day. In such case, onsen...
- Not impressed...
- We stayed in a Tatami room for two nights and this was the worst hotel of our three week Japan trip. The room was ok - if a little basic, and the bedroom area (which you could close off) was...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Yamanashi
- The Base of Mt. Fuji
- Fuji-Q Highland
- Kitaguchihongu Fuji Sengenjinja
- Arakurayama Sengen Park
- Around Lake Kawaguchi
- Lake Kawaguchi
- Mt. Kachi Ropeway
- Oishi Park
- Around Lake Yamanaka
- Lake Yamanaka
- Oshino Hakkai Springs
- Yamanakako Panoramic Observatory
- Minobu / Shimobe Onsen
- Lake Motosu
- Minobusan Kuonji Temple
- Kouan Camp