Dormy Inn Kochi Springs (天然温泉 紺碧の湯 ドーミーイン高知)
Review of Dormy Inn KochiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- free hotspring
- free soba noodles and drink at night
- great location right at the shotengai (shopping street) of kochi, many shops and restaurants
- close to many local attractions such as...
Onsen in hotel is typically on the small side.
Room was clean but a bit small...
- Facility information
- The 3-star Dormy Inn Kochi Springs offers comfort and convenience whether you’re on business or holiday in Kochi. Featuring a satisfying list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, restaurant, laundry service are there for guest’s enjoyment. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer internet access - wireless (complimentary), smoking policy - non-smoking available, air conditioning, heating, blackout curtains to ensure a restful night. Entertain yourself with the property’s recreational facilities, including sauna, hot spring bath. Convenience and comfort make Dormy Inn Kochi Springs the perfect choice for your stay in Kochi.
- Number of rooms
- Number of floors
Information Sources: Agoda
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The largest of Shikoku’s prefectures, Kochi is endowed with some of the island’s most exceptional sand beaches lining the Pacific Ocean, which narrows into the Shimanto-gawa, a huge river that stretches 196 kilometers into the prefecture, passing verdant mountains and hosting countless riverside activities. Whether you’re a pilgrim or not, Kochi’s 16 Buddhist temples that make up one leg of the Shikoku Pilgrimage are worth a visit, particularly Chikurin-ji for its five-tier pagoda.